Forum »
Awesome Song of the Day

sevex

Starman DX
Today's song is the single from the new Counting Crows album. It's pretty catchy!

Counting Crows - Scarecrow
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Weekend edition! This song came on in my car and I had to share it cause the ending is so great.

Matt Pryor - More Than I Wanted to Know
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Something a little different. This is a combination of two songs from an anime called Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance) composed by Yoko Kanno.

Kanno Youko - Walt / Birden feat. Arnor Dan

sevex

Starman DX
Jimmy Eat World - Firestarter

These guys do such an amazing mellow cover of The Prodigy's Firestarter.

sevex

Starman DX
Back from the dead!!!

New Found Glory - Ready and Willing

sevex

Starman DX
Needs no introduction:

Foo Fighters - Something From Nothing

sevex

Starman DX
This one is a little different. It's Colin Meloy playing solo outside, which may be better than an actual music video.

The Decemberists - Make You Better

sevex

Starman DX
This one is the theme song for a great anime called "Your Lie in April" performed live.

光るなら/Goose house

I'm not totally sure, but I think Goose house is the name of the band.