Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Ryan started one of these years ago, but I think we need to share more music so I'm bringing the concept back. Just link to some great music that has been keeping you company lately!

I'll start with Local Natives! I've been listening to their album non-stop at work for like, the last 6 or 7 days. Guess I'll buy a digital copy when I get home tonight.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Azeoth

Starman Super
As long as everyone understands nothing normal will come from me here.

Now that that is out of the way Jakob Bienenhalm. A German artist with a library of music that I really can't put a genera on.

Jockel, der Gartenteichspringbrunnen
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Azeoth

Starman Super
And for kicks. Here is Without a Face. One guy, one guitar.

Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

chengshuyan88

Ghost of Starman
Ryan started one of these years ago, but I think we need to share more music so I'm bringing the concept back.[url=http://www.louisvuitton-sale.com/]louis vuitton shoes[/url] Just link to some great music that has been keeping you company lately![url=http://www.louisvuitton-sale.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url]

chengshuyan88

Ghost of Starman

milocat51

Starman Super
Wow, our very own spammer. Think he missed his target audience though.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
WTF?? Banned...

But enough about couterfeit brand name bags and shoes.

Forest City Lovers are kinda cool. Most notably "Watching The Streetlights Grow" and "At The Border".
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
And some General Fiasco. (Sadly their MySpace is pretty much all samples, but the album is on Grooveshark. Also sad is that it can only be purchased online through iTunes...)

sevex

Starman DX
Anyone wanna listen to the new Sufjan Stevens?

The Age of Adz on NPR.

sevex

Starman DX
The new Pete Yorn is out and you can stream a few songs from his official site. (They're really worth a listen, good stuff. I wish he had a better system for buying the album online though...)

Also what the crap is this!?!?