Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

ioev

Starman DX
The One AM Radio has got some new tracks up on his myspace, and a new album out in April.

sevex

Starman DX
Found a good new one!

Just wish their album was out.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
For Andrew.

subpop

Starman Super
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
The new Incubus is done.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
You can steam the new Peter Bjorn And John at NPR.

ioev

Starman DX
In regards to the new Incubus, I really hope it's better than the mediocre (IMO) Light Grenades. Is there anything we can hear yet?

Turns out the bassist from Incubus has got a solo album out. Sounds pretty rockin'.

ioev

Starman DX
What's this now? A new Sam Roberts record pre-summer? How convinient!

Also, it may be of great interest to some of you that they're playing the Moncton Coliseum on April 14th...

sevex

Starman DX
Rolling Stone has two new Empires songs. Hard Times and The Night Is Young.

sevex

Starman DX
If you aren't already, you should be listening to the new Foo Fighters.