Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah I have quite a few doubts. And I can't decide if I want that Animal Crossing bundle. (If I'm even lucky enough to get one.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Just when I thought I wasn't gonna have anything to do this weekend.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Man, why did Nintendo have to region lock the 3DS.

sevex

Starman DX
Vita's got a cool looking game on the way. (Actually it might not be Vita, but I feel like it is.)

sevex

Starman DX
The new Mario & Luigi is looking pretty awesome. And it comes out in August!

sevex

Starman DX
I wonder what Itoi would think of this.

(They're releasing a video tomorrow!)

sevex

Starman DX
Too amazing.

sevex

Starman DX
Halloween time makes me wanna replay Silent Hill 2. (On PS2, not the "HD" remake.)

ioev

Starman DX
Gotta find those PC versions...

sevex

Starman DX
Dare to Dream