Forum »
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

ioev

Starman DX
So in planning ahead, this will be the official newspost and thread for the very soon to be released Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for the Nintendo DS.

Just of note though, I don't want to see any gameplay spoilers, story spoilers... hmmm, maybe I'd prefer if we don't talk about the game at all?

Okay, this thread is restricted to where you found it and how much you paid for it. Anything other than that will result in a fierce beating from myself until I've actually completed everything there is to do in the game. Don't you just love open forum discussion!

Yousefer

Starman Jr.
Was anybody able to find this game today?

sevex

Starman DX
Nope.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Yousefer

Starman Jr.
After going through gale force winds, sleet, snow, and bitter cold, I got my copy. My local Future Shop sold out...(they only had two copies...wtf?) so I had to go across town. EB didnt even get it in, even though I pre-ordered through them.

The future shop I got my copy from was sold out(except for the 2 I reserved). Good luck finding this game, as I guess places like Future Shop dont even care!

As for the game...its lots of fun. I'll leave it at that, cause I dont want to get a severe beating from Joey.

Happy gaming!

subpop

Starman Super
Screw you!

THIS IS TORTURE.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Haha clever Nathan!

Going against what I posted, here are my first impressions of the game:

It rules beyond belief. I held my bladder for a good 2 hours til now, and have it hooked up to the big speaker system which is a dream. The only way someone wouldn't like this game is if it were used to beat their pelvis in. Yep.

Yousefer

Starman Jr.
You can never trust me :P

I did the speaker thing as well...makes the whole experience really shine.

sevex

Starman DX
It is very good so far. I had to play with headphones instead of big speakers but maybe I'll try that a bit tomorrow.

I still miss the speedy backdash and slides :(
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
how much is it a FS?

at EB it's 49.99, too pricey for me

and FS and Walmart and Superstore didn 't have it in yet

subpop

Starman Super
Futureshop has it for $49.99 too, a bit pricey, but it's CASTLEVANIA.

I still have yet to find it. :(
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!