Forum »
Nintendo Survey

milocat51

Starman Super
Anybody else get an email? Seems to be focused around Mario Baseball, so I probably got it for registering. If you'd like to tell them your thoughts anyway, here's the link.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
Along the same lines, more rewards for registering!

Congratulations!

By registering your Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness game and Nintendo GameCube
system with Nintendo's Online Product Registration, you have qualified
to receive our latest My Nintendo Membership Reward - a Pokémon XD:
Gale of Darkness Nintendo GameCube 'Skin'!

If you haven't done so already, just let us know that you want to
receive this reward. It's easy, but act now because supplies are limited!
Just go to http://www.nintendo.com/skin_offer/, log in and choose "Yes!"

If you choose to accept it, your award will be shipped to the
following address:

**********, ** ******

If you need to update your address information, please log in to your
My Nintendo account at https://www.nintendo.com/cpp/profile/addressBook.do
as soon as possible.

Hurry, you don't want to miss this offer!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Sweet, if the link wasn't dead. Too bad my cube already has a skin =/
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
I heard that game was teh terrible.

But I also heard Metroid: Pinball is really good, and has a single player adventure type of thing. Maybe my ears aren't workin' so great?

milocat51

Starman Super
Not really. Pokemon games have always endured a certain level of constant criticism, based solely on the fact that they are Pokemon games. Basically XD amounts to Colosseum with some tweaks to correct some of the more obnoxious gameplay problems. People who utterly despised the first GC Pokemon game won't fare much better with this one. But it stands far and above any other console Pokemon game, and I think that's the only comparison that matters.

I didn't think Metroid Pinball looked bad at all, I think I was the only voice of encouragement at the time. I like pinball games, I guess.

sevex

Starman DX
I think my judgement on Metroid Pinball came from that Mario pinball game :P It comes with a rumble pack and may be seriously awesome!? How weird is that?

And cool! Pokemon skin! But did you say you weren't able to get it?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
EDIT: Link's working now. Four to six weeks. Wish I had something to do with it...

Haha, I emailed Nintendo earlier today when the link was dead. Normally their customer service is great, but, well, here:

Hi!

Thank you for contacting us. While e-mail is a great resource for contacting companies about most consumer service related issues, it is not the best method for providing assistance in matters similar to what you described. In order to be of further assistance to you, we would like to speak with you directly. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Consumer Service Department by calling 1-800-255-3700. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.

When calling our Consumer Service number, you can bypass the recorded information by pressing "0" on your touch-tone phone. This will connect you to the next available representative.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Rae Zenn

In other words, this guy didn't know the answer and didn't want to take the time to find out, so he wants me to waste my time and call in, all over something that is as simple as "We were experiencing technical difficulties earlier, the link now works" in some fashion. Pfft.