Forum »
downtown summerside inc.

mrbungle

Starman Jr.
hey everybody I have to do a newletter column for the downtown summerside area. it needs to relate to youth and I want an interesting topic to write about. any suggestions from you summersideans would be appricated!
"when I think about my DS, I touch myself"

Atomsk

Starman Super
Yes, write about bringing more business to the downtown district!
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

mrbungle

Starman Jr.
that has been my job for the past 3 months! and by the way what would you guys think of an internet cafe\music venue in dowtown summerside? do we have the interest and or economy to support this type of thing?

sevex

Starman DX
I think we would. Some sort of coffee house thing. It'd be a cool hangout for non-drunks.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Whatever happens, it better not be successful. The second there's a market demonstrated for anything here, it's replaced by a franchised equivalent.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
Get a big screen monitor and have "4chan night"! Uhh...

I think it would be good. Coffee shops are for the older crowd, bars are for the drunks and rowdies. A bit of a lounge type hang-out would be just what summerside needs. Make sure to have a skill testing question at the door, or entrance by membership.

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
Coffee you said? i'm there

mrbungle

Starman Jr.
internet cafe's have their share of rowdies as well. nothing incites violence more then some idiot with no temper losing at counterstrike 30 times in a row. yikes!!!!