Forum »
Pirate Battle Screenshot and Info

ioev

Starman DX
The other week I bugged orbital on their forum to provide some new Pirate Battle screnshots or info, and here it is! They've got a little preview up now, and it's more than enough to get a scurvy sea-dog like me excited!

http://www.orbitalmedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23

Also of note, looks like 1up.com is reporting the DS version of Pirate Battle having a release date of November the 1st? I'll have to try and get this confirmed.

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
thanks joseph
http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2005/10/31/new-pirate-battle-info/

:)
you were credited

Gatsu

Starman Super
Looks nice - huge maps++.
I don't know anything about this game, but I see screenshots and I'm thinking of Sid Meier's (I bet that spelling is SO wrong) Pirates which I'm TOLD is quite good.
-_o

sevex

Starman DX
Good games make me sad :(
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haa ha.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
Sevex, you or your wallet?

sevex

Starman DX
Me. I haven't enjoyed any real games in months due to a typing injury. Thankfully I can play stylus based games, but even then not for as long as I'd like to.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
what?
typing injury? WTF?
you must be one hardcore typer

sevex

Starman DX
You could say that. Although this injury has been a long time coming.

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
New Pirate battle info