Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
I've gotta look for the Lost in the Trees album tonight.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Sean Lennon has a new project. I'm just starting my first listen so I can't really comment on it. (Link has the full album for listen.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The new Steven Page is out. (You can listen to it on his site.)

I really wish he had gone with a simpler, early bnl sound instead of the heavy production bnl has been doing these last few albums.

sevex

Starman DX
First watch this.

Then just play all of these.

He's coming to Charlottetown in December! (Lives in New Brunswick so it makes sense for him to come here...)

sevex

Starman DX
The new album from the singer and drummer of This Day & Age came out a while ago, but I REALLY need to find it. The First Joke on Myspace.

sevex

Starman DX
Listen to Cee-Lo's album!

(Actually, don't bother...)

Foxor

Starman Jr.
This is pretty fucking great
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Might as well post this here. Listen to the new Decemberists album.

sevex

Starman DX
Great new song from Hey Rosetta!

sevex

Starman DX
The Joy Formidable's album is quite good.